BritePool Services Privacy Notice
Effective Date: September 30, 2019
At BritePool, Inc. (“BritePool,” “we,” “our,” or “us”), we understand that websites make money from ads. We think consumers should benefit too. BritePool provides consumers with rewards in exchange for sharing information (the “Services”).
This privacy notice describes how we collect, use, and share the information of people who use our Services. To view our corporate privacy notice, please click here BritePool Website Privacy Notice.
What information do we collect?
To use our Services, you must register with BritePool. When you register and use our service, you voluntarily share personal information with us, including your name, age, email address, phone number, and any other information you choose to provide. BritePool also collects information about your internet browsing activities, like the websites you visit or the articles you view.
How do we use the information that we collect?
We may use your information for any lawful purpose, including:
- To deliver the Services including helping you earn points and incentives;
- To respond to your inquiries;
- To operate, improve, and personalize our Services, including to provide better services, products, and opportunities to people that use the Services as well as for analytics purposes;
- To send surveys, promotions, and marketing materials that that we think you might like;
- To comply with the law and to maintain the security of our Services; or
- With your consent, or as otherwise disclosed at the time information is collected.
How do we share the information that we collect?
We may share the information we collect, including technical information, with other parties, including:
- With sites that participate in BritePool (“BritePool Partners”) and other third parties that provide incentives to you;
- With third parties who help provide the Services;
- With third party vendors who process data on our behalf to help us deliver the Services, such as email service providers or third parties that help us deliver incentives;
- As part of a corporate sale, merger, or acquisition, or other transfer of all or part of our assets, including as part of a bankruptcy proceeding;
- Pursuant to a subpoena, court order, governmental inquiry, or other legal process or as otherwise required by law, or to protect our rights or the rights of third parties;
- With your consent or as otherwise disclosed at the time of data collection or sharing.
We may share information that has been anonymized or aggregated without limitation.
We may work with third parties that collect data about your use of the Services and other Services or apps over time for non-advertising purposes. BritePool uses Google Analytics and other third-party services to improve the performance of the Services and for analytics and marketing purposes. For more information about how Google Analytics collects and uses data when you use our Services, visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners, and to opt out of Google Analytics, visit tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Third-Party Links and Tools
We may provide you with links to additional information about BritePool partners or information on how to spend your rewards. We do not control the privacy practices of these websites or apps, and they are not covered by this privacy notice. You should review the privacy notices of other websites or apps that you use to learn about their data practices.
To opt-out of the Services, please terminate your account by using your account settings. To opt out of emails from BritePool, you can use the link provided at the bottom of each marketing message.
Updating Your Information
You may request to review, change, or update your contact information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also update your contact information by accessing your account settings.
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
If our information practices change, we will post these changes on this page. We encourage you to visit this page periodically to learn of any updates.
If you have questions, comments, or concerns about this privacy notice, please contact us at: